This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
ONLY $9.09 – Just 15¢ each bar!
Clip the 25% Off Digital Coupon and Use Subscribe & Save
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Includes 58 individually wrapped granola bars you can enjoy at home, at school, or on the go
- Features 12 chocolate chip, 12 peanut butter chocolate chip, and 10 s’mores flavor Chewy granola bars, plus 12 chocolate chip and 12 peanut butter flavor Chewy Dipps chocolate covered granola bars
- Made with real rich chocolate, indulgent peanut butter-flavored chips, and toasted granola
- Packed with 8 grams of 100% whole grains per bar. No high-fructose corn syrup
- At only 150 calories or less per bar, Quaker Chewy and Dipps bars are a perfect snack for any occasion
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.