This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
360 Piece Count Blue Raspberry or Fruit Punch
Tootsie Roll Chewy Candy
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
- Blue candy perfect for theme parties like high school pep rallys, parades, birthday parties, Weddings, candy buffets, baby showers, and more!
- Great value for a Giveaway to trick or treaters at Halloween
- Frooties are only 11 calories per piece, and are kosher, Gluten Free, and peanut free.
- Contains 1 bag of 360 pieces of Blue raspberry frooties
- This bag contains only Blue raspberry flavored frooties but make sure to try all 10 frooties flavors including: fruit Punch, grape, strawberry, green apple, Blue raspberry, watermelon, Strawberry Lemonade, lemon lime, cherry Limeade, and mango!
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.