This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Flexzilla Garden Hose, 5/8 in. x 50 ft
$31.98 (Reg $72.98)
Shop Amazon HERE
price & availability accurate as of
This sells for $56.00 at Walmart!
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE – Extreme all-weather flexibility makes it easy to maneuver around trees, bushes or other obstacles
- EXTRMELY DURABLE – Durable and abrasion-resistant outer cover and crush resistant anodized aircraft aluminum fittings
- WON’T KINK UNDER PRESSURE – Flexible hybrid polymer material allows the hose to lay flat with no memory
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Lighter than traditional garden hoses making Flexzilla easier to carry, life and maneuver around the yard
- EASY TO COIL – Won’t fight you when coiling and zero memory means the sprinkler stays put without twisting
Disclaimer: Midwest Coupon Clippers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated above and are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon (dotcom) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Amazon prices can change rapidly, ALWAYS verify the price that is showing up an Amazon at that time before ordering! The owner of this website, Midwest Coupon Clippers, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Midwest Coupon Clippers to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon(dotcom), endless(dotcom), myhabit(dotcom), smallparts(dotcom), or amazonwireless(dotcom). CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS [IN THIS APPLICATION or ON THIS SITE, as applicable] COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Midwest Coupon Clippers is not liable for the condition of a product received, ship times, tracking information, items not received, cancelled orders, out of stock items, or missing items. Should an order, item, or deal not be as expected, we STRONGLY suggest contacting the business who offered the item.