Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
Claim Your $100 Sales Tax Credit NOW!
If you are a Wisconsin Resident and have a child under the age of 18 on December 31, 2017, go HERE and claim your $100 Sales Tax Credit per eligible child. The applications are open May 15, 2018 – July 2, 2018.
“Sound fiscal management and a strong economy have resulted in a state budget surplus of almost $400 million for the State of Wisconsin. Governor Walker and the State Legislature have determined that some of the surplus should be returned to taxpayers in the form of a Child Sales Tax Rebate. It is a $100 rebate for sales and use tax paid on purchases made for raising a dependent child in 2017.” State of Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
Qualified Child Eligibility
Child must be:
- Under age 18 on December 31, 2017
- A dependent of the claimant for tax year 2017
- A Wisconsin resident on December 31, 2017
- A United States citizen
More Savings you may like
- Amazon: Our Favorite Deals
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Red White and Blue Cookie Sampler + $10 Reward Card ONLY $9.99 & FREE Shipping!
- Proozy: Under Armour Women’s Summer Collection Tees $9.99
- Target: Room Essentials Fabric Cube Storage Bin ONLY $4.00
- Zulily: Save 65% on bObsweep Vacuum Cleaners!