Watermelon’s Best Slicing Secret REVEALED
Pin it HERE http://pin.it/7Ijay17
Trust me when i say that this was the quickest, easiest, simplest way to cut, clean up and put away the “leftovers” of a watermelon! I didn’t have a juice pool all over my counter, or have to intricately cut the rind “smiles” off the watermelon. CHECK THIS OUT!
What You’ll Need:
- a whole watermelon
- a sharp knife
- cutting board
- a medium to large bowl
- Cut your watermelon in half. “Hamburger style”
- Set one half aside for a bit and turn the other half flesh side down on-to the cutting board
- Trim off the rind starting from the top
- Once you have cut all the rind off the melon, cut into slices “hamburger” and “hotdog” style
- Place your bowl over your melon after you have finished slicing
- With the help of your cutting board, turn over the bowl of melon and VOILA! Easy to serve, already to-go sliced watermelon!