Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
$79.99 (Reg. $166)
FREE Store Pick Up
or FREE Shipping with $35+ Purchase
Shop HERE on WalMart.com
As an extended-use car seat, it starts from the beginning as a rear-facing seat with a removable infant support to keep your infant snugly and comfortable from 5 to 35 pounds and then converts to forward-facing for children 22 to 40 pounds. It converts to a booster seat for 40 to 100 pounds when your little one isn’t so little anymore.
From that first ride home from the hospital to the day your child is buckling up on their own, this car seat is there for the journey and ensures it’s a safe one. This seat features a quick-fit harness system to adjust the belts in one step, EPP foam surround protection, side-impact support, an adjustable reclining seat, a removable head support, and a removable cup holder.
As your bundle of joy grows up, the Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible 3-in-1 Car Seat is along for the ride every step of the way.
- Rear-facing 5-35 pounds
- Forward-facing 22-40 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side impact protection
- EPP energy absorbing foam in the headrest
- 5-point internal harness with up-front adjustment fits babies up to 40 pounds
- QuickFit 5-position padded headrest adjusts with harness in one easy step – never needs re-threading!
- 3-position recline
- Infant head insert provides additional comfort
- Pivoting padded armrests
- Removable cup/juice holder on seat can be used on either side
- Removable pillow with padded belt covers
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Color: Black/Lime Green (Triton)
- Made in the USA