Valentine’s Oreo Pops Recipe
- One 15-16 oz package of Oreo Cookies
- One 10 oz package of Marshmallows (appx. 5 cups)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 c. white chocolate or almond bark
- Sucker sticks
- Sprinkles/sanding sugar for decorating
- Heart cookie cutter
- Butter an 8X8 inch baking pan. Line the baking pan with parchment paper letting the paper extend up two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends. Butter paper; set pan aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, crush the oreos into a fine crumb.
- In large saucepan over low heat melt butter and marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in ground Oreo Cookies until combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cool approximately 30 minutes.
- Lift cookie mixture out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut heart shapes out of the bars.
- Carefully insert a sucker stick into each. Reshape as needed.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler or slowly in the microwave.
- Dip each heart into the chocolate, tapping off the excess. Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles as desired. Allow to set for 1 hour.