The Best Cocktail Meatballs – A Crock Pot Recipe!
I love a good shortcut recipe & using premade frozen meatballs gives you a 10 minute prep time for these yummy and super easy appetizer.
📍 Pin HERE to find again!
What you need:
- 28 oz. – 32 oz. Bag of Frozen Meatballs
- 1 1/2 c. Ketchup
- 1 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 c. White Sugar
- 1 t. Worcestershire Sauce (or a couple of heavy dashes)
- Place meatballs into crockpot. I prefer to use a liner to avoid the messy clean up!
- Bring Ketchup, both sugars, and Worcestershire sauce to a gentle boil over low heat, stirring often. Boil 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours until heated through.
- Keep on warm for several hours for service.
Tip: This sauce is also perfect for cocktail weiners!