- One bag jumbo marshmallows (regular size would work if you prefer)
- One bag milk chocolate melts
- Graham cracker crumbs (I used a box of graham cracker pie crust mix)
- Melt chocolate discs as directed on package (usually low heat setting 10 seconds at a time, stirring between heat cycles).
- Dip bottom half of marshmallow in melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off.
- Immediately dip the chocolate covered portion of the marshmallow in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place marshmallow graham cracker side down on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
For a tasty Christmas treat, replace the graham cracker crumbs with crushed peppermint candy canes!