Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. You can view MCC’s Full Disclosure Policy HERE.
$24.99 (reg. $100)
Shop Sears Online HERE
Neat and organized, this 42 piece drive and Torx wrench set comes packed into a protective blow molded case that shrugs off moisture and delivers fast packing portability for jobs on the go. Whether you’re working under the hood, in the furnace room or performing necessary maintenance around the house, this set is always prepared.
Equipped to spin Torx, external Torx, hex and an array of standard fastener heads with more power than a driver, this 42 piece drive and Torx set comes complete with a fast turning ratchet that delivers serious torque. A solid set, built to give you more access to tight areas, it’s equipped with a high quality steel extension and a 1/4-inch socket adapter that turns smaller fasteners without a bulky profile. A solid addition to any shop, garage or jobsite, this driver set puts muscle behind common and uncommon fasteners alike. Add it to your kit, and get those bolts turning.
- 42 piece drive and Torx wrench set includes: 1/4-Inch Drive; 5 Standard hex bit sockets (3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″); 3 Torx bit sockets (T15, T20, T25); 3 External Torx sockets (E6, E7, E8); 3/8-Inch Drive; 6 Standard hex bit sockets (5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″); 6 Metric hex bit sockets (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm); 3 Slotted screwdriver bit sockets (7/32″, 9/32″, 3/8″); 3 Phillips screwdriver bit sockets (#1, #2, #3); 6 Torx bit sockets (T27, T30, T40, T45, T47, T50); 4 External torx sockets (E10, E12, E14, E16); Quick-Release Ratchet; 6″ Extension Bar and 1/4″ Adapter
- Black oxide protects bits from corrosion
- Smooth polished steel socket ends wipe clean fast
- Integrated push button controls make ratchet quick to use
- High tensile strength steel construction delivers serious torque
- Precision cut driver heads reduce stripping
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee