Mini Pizza Tortilla Recipe
- 3 Flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can Muir Glen pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Open the can of pizza sauce, empty the sauce from the can, and rinse the can out.
- Using the cut edge of the pizza sauce can, cut four rounds from each tortilla. Press each round into a lightly-greased muffin tin.
- Place a tablespoon of Muir Glen pizza sauce into the center of each tortilla round.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on each tortilla round.
- Top each pizza with mini pepperoni rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove and cool before using a fork to transfer mini pizzas from muffin tin to a serving plate.
If you enjoy FREE Recipes or something similar to Pinterest… CHECK THIS OUT!
VERY Neat Site I just found… AMAZING Recipes, LOVE the meal planning YOU CAN PRINT, & More! Check it out HERE!
Sign up FREE for Cookmore now to start adding recipes, creating cookbooks, planning your meals and entering exceptional contests!
Printable & Saveable Meal Planning:
I LOVE THIS!