Oven Baked S’Mores
Save to your Pinterest board here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420101471469495233/
Summer is coming to an end but that doesn’t mean you have to put away that marshmallows and stop enjoying your favorite summertime treats! Grab the Hershey bars, marshmallows, and graham crackers and get ready for a great treat your entire family is going to LOVE!!!!
- Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- Crescent Rolls
- Graham Crackers (1 package crushed)
- Hershey Bars (2 full size bars)
- 1/2 Stick Butter (melted)
- Unroll crescents and place 3 rectangles of chocolate on the large end of the triangle.
- Place one marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
- Wrap crescent around chocolate and marshmallow making sure to seal all edges.
- Using pastry brush, cover crescent in melted butter.
- Roll butter covered crescent in crushed graham crackers until fully coated.
- Place in cupcake liner in cupcake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!