Monica’s “AMAZING” Peanut Butter Balls
- Cookie Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- 2 cups of Peanut Butter (Creamy or Chunky-any brand, but better with Creamy)
- 2 cups of Crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 4 TBSP of Melted Butter
- Chocolate of Choice to melt
It really doesn’t matter what kind of chocolate you use. I have used many different kinds.
- Line cookie sheets with Parchment Paper. DO NOT SPRAY WITH Non-Stick Spray!!
- In large bowl put Graham Crackers, Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and Melted Butter.
MIX TOGETHER WITH YOUR HANDS!
- Once mixed take a small amount and roll into a ball. Enough for about a 1 inch ball.
(If it is sticking to your hands too much put the bowl in the fridge for about 15 minutes.)
- Put balls on Parchment lined Cookie sheet. Put Cookie Sheets in the fridge, uncovered, for 2 hours to let the balls set.
- After 2 hours, Melt Chocolate. Roll balls, one at a time, through melted Chocolate. Put the balls back on the Parchment lined Cookie Sheet. Put the Cookie Sheets back in the fridge for about 30 minutes to let the chocolate fully harden.
Put in airtight container and keep in the fridge. Each batch makes about 4 dozen balls.