Magic Snap Pudding Pie
- 4-5 Chocolate or Butterscotch Pudding Cups
- 32 saltine crackers (Nabisco Premium or Ritz)
- 8 oz Cool Whip (fat-free)
- Optional add a ½ cup of chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
- Place 16 crackers in the bottom of an 8X8 pan.
- Pour half of the pudding on top of the crackers, spreading evenly.
- Place the other 16 crackers on top of the pudding, and then pour the other half of the pudding mixture on top of the last set of crackers.
- Top with the whole container of cool whip.
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chips or Shavings over Cool Whip (IF Desired)
- Cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Enjoy…it tastes like a pie!!