LINCOLN LOGS – Country Meadow Cottage
Only $17.50 (reg. $34.99)
View HERE On Amazon
- WOODEN PIECES – The LINCOLN LOGS Country Meadow Cottage building set consists of high-quality maple wood pieces that are beautifully stained, like a real cabin’s finish. Each log has indentations that allow it to connect with the others to build a cottage.
- CLASSIC TOY WITH A MODERN TWIST – The 137 parts and pieces of this building set also include a female figure, a pony, roof eaves, slates, a door, a door frame, and windows, all made of durable plastic material. For a touch of modernity, builders can customize the design of their cottages by accessorizing their roofs with the included set of stickers.
- ADVANCED PRESCHOOL LEARNING – LINCOLN LOGS strengthens your child’s cognitive skills by encouraging the development of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts. As toddlers and kids create different models using these maple wood pieces, their analytical skills and imaginations grow. While they play, these educational toys cultivate their motor skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- EASY TO BUILD AND CLEAN UP – Builders age three years old and above can easily build log cabins and cottages with the LINCOLN LOGS Country Meadow Cottage set. Each piece is easy to hold and stack to form panels. A step-by-step instruction sheet is also included. After playtime, parts can be placed in the set’s sturdy box for easy storage.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY™: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy™. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
LOOK at the other Amazon Deals we have found: