PERFECT way for the kids to have fun building a Snowman on those days it is to cold to go outside and build a real one! This will keep them busy for hours.
- Wax paper for work surface
- Can of Shaving Cream (Cream not gel)
- Tub of Corn Starch (16 oz.)
- Food Coloring or Glitter Optional
- Mix Corn Starch and Shaving Cream Together. It will reach a consistency like a VERY SOFT molding clay. You can store it in an air tight container or leave the “Art Project” dry. Add a little glitter for some sparkle, or even make different colors by adding food color. You could make charcoal for the eyes, carrots for the nose, get creative.
- I DO suggest putting down some wax paper on your little artists work surface. Though it does clean up easily once dried with a little sweeping and then some water and vinegar.
Clipper Brooke’s son, Tucker had TONS of fun creating his very own snowman!