Foolproof Hack to NO Green Ring
What You’ll Need:
- Muffin Tin (12-ct.)
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- Ice Water
- Medium Bowl
- Fill your bowl half way with water and set into the fridge to chill (this will be your shock bath)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Put an egg into each muffin spot in your muffin tin
- Once you oven is preheated, put your eggs in for an approximate 32 minutes
- After 32 minutes, pull your eggs out and CAREFULLY put them in your shock bath
- Let them sit for a minium for 15 minutes, then peel!
(Easy Peasy!) (Aren’t they beautiful?)
- Now enjoy with a pinch of salt, or use them in a recipe like these Egg Salad Sliders or for Deviled Eggs!
(<— these are DELICIOUS! Sweet, savory & salty!)