Food Tip: Salad in a Jar
(Stays FRESH 1 Week)
Need a Fast, Easy, Economical Lunch Option for work (or even when you are busy at home)? Sunday night, make up some Salads in Mason Jars!
These will stay Fresh for a FULL WEEK as long as you make sure the Lettuce/Spinach DOES NOT TOUCH the Dressing you will be putting on the bottom of the Mason Jar!
- Stack your Ingredients in a Mason Jar that seals tight.
- ALWAYS START with the Dressing on the Bottom (This is Very Important)
- End your layering with the Lettuce/Spinach (Your Greens on the Top)
- Before Eating, Shake Contents & Dump onto Plate, then ENJOY!
- That is it! These stay Crisp and Fresh as the day you made them for a week!
The ones below are made with the following Ingredients:
- Homemade Ranch
- Sunflower Seeds
- Grape Tomatoes
- Frozen Peas (thawed)
- Hard Boiled Egg
- Cubed Ham