Egg Salad Sliders
Prep. Time: 5-mins.
“Cook” Time: 15- 20-mins.
- 4 Eggs, hardboiled
- 1/3-c. Mayo
- 1-tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 4-Rolls (we used King’s Hawaiian Rolls)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Peel and slice boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Put yolks in a separate dish, mash with a fork. Add mayo and mustard.
- Chop up eggs white and add to yolk mixture.
- Grab rolls and add egg salad to make sliders, ENJOY!
NOTE: If you prefer Miracle Whip over Mayo, you can omit the yellow mustard; as I added it for tang.