Easy Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- 4- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2- chicken flavor bouillon cubes
- 2- 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- 1- small onion diced
- 1- small bag frozen peas
- 1- small bag frozen corn
- 2- celery stalks
- 2- full size carrots
- 2- 10.2 oz refrigerator biscuit dough torn in quarter size pieces
6 hour recipe
- In 4 qt crock pot add frozen chicken breasts, bouillon cubes, and cream of chicken soup.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Use tongs to break up chicken breasts inside crock pot.
- Add onion, peas, corn, celery, carrots biscuit dough and 1/2 cup water.
- Continue to cook on high for two more hours or until biscuit dough is cooked.
- If the mixture gets to thick add water 2 TBSP at a time until desired texture is achieved.
2.5 hour recipe
- Add chicken breasts to shallow pot.
- Add enough water to just cover tops of chicken.
- Boil until cooked. Pour chicken and water into 4 qt crock pot.
- Shred chicken with tongs.
- Add one cup water.
- Add bouillon cubes, cream of chicken soup, onion, peas, corn, celery, carrots and biscuit dough.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until biscuit dough is fulled cooked.
- If mixture gets too thick add water 2 TBSP at a time until desired thickness is achieved.
Want to see some of our other recipes? Go HERE