- King Sized Kit Kat Bars
- White Cake Mix
- Food Coloring
- Marshmallow Peeps
- Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- Chocolate Animal Candies
- Green Crystal Sugar Sprinkles
- Prepare cake mix as directed and separate evenly into two bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring of your choice to each bowl to make pastel colored cake. Bake in round pans as directed and let cool.
- Frost between the 2 cake layers and then apply a generous amount of frosting around the edges of the cake.
- Place Kit Kat bars around the sides of the cake using the frosting to hold them in place, creating a fence around your cake.
- Apply green frosting to look like grass over the top of your cake. I used Betty Crockers Cupcake Icing (it comes with all the tips you need). After the grass is frosted on the cake, top with green crystal sugar sprinkles.
- Place chocolate animals and marshmallow peeps onto the top of the cake. Arrange Cadbury chocolates to look like little easter eggs in your “fenced area”.