- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup of warmed milk-20-30 seconds in microwave
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven 400 Degrees
- Place butter in oven safe pan and let melt
- In a blender combine-eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla and pinch of salt combine on medium speed until light yellow
- Carefully remove pan from oven, swirl butter all over pan, then add to blender and combine
- Pour batter into pan and carefully place back into the oven
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the pancake is puffed in the center and golden brown around edges.
Remove from pan carefully and dust with powdered sugar, Enjoy!
Want to see some of our other recipes? Go HERE