Crockpot Mac & Cheese
Pin it Here: http://pin.it/qUdLjqB
- 12 ounce no cook elbow macaroni
- 3 & 3/4 cups milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and gently stir
- Set crock pot to high and cook for 2 hours (I stirred every 30 minutes)
- Feeds approximately 4-6
- Cooking time will vary by crockpot. Two hours was perfect for mine, check noodles after 2 hours and if need be, cook a little longer.
- This is a “homemade” dryer Mac & Cheese. If you want it super creamy, you can add a full brick of cream cheese and an additional cup of milk.
- Try some “Extras” Ham? Bacon? Toss some Frenchs Crispy Onions on top to give it some added taste and texture.
Do you like Recipes? Check out our Facebook Group with some of our FAVORITES!
Recipes – Check them out!
Some other Recipes you may like:
Copycat Starbucks Blueberry Muffins
Get Recipe Here ============►►► http://wp.me/p1T1oF-Vef