Crock Pot Ranch Beans Recipe
A crock pot recipe where the hardest thing is opening all the cans! A great way to let your kids help out in the kitchen!
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dry mustard powder (NOT YELLOW MUSTARD)
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. vinegar
- 4 cans – (15-18 oz) Beans of your choice (navy, cannellini, black, pinto, butter, kidney, etc.) just a few kinds for texture and color variety)
1 – 28 oz can baked beans undrained (any flavor or variety) or 2 smaller cans (does not have to be exact weight!)
- Brown ground beef, bacon and onion; drain grease.
- Rinse and drain the cans of plain beans and add to crockpot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Bake on LOW for 6 hours stirring once or twice.