Copycat “Restaurant Style” Salsa
This salsa tastes just like the salsa you would get at Cozumel or Chili’s, SO YUMMY! It is even very similar to the salsa at Applebee’s!
Prep. Time: 10-mins. (approx.)
Yields: 6 1/2-cups
- 28-oz. can Whole Tomatoes, do NOT drain!
- (2) 10-oz. cans Rotel (I used original)
- 2 Jalapenos, seeded & diced
- 1/2-c. Onion, diced
- 1-tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1-tsp. Cumin
- 1-tsp. Sugar
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Put everything into a blender, including juices from canned tomatoes and rotel
- Blend (blending time will depend on how chunky or not-chunky you like your salsa. I made mine a tad on the thinner side)
- Chill. The longer this sits in the fridge the better is tastes! (a few hours, not a few days LOL)
TIP: If you want a little more of a flavor profile you can add cilantro or even garlic (try it roasted!)