- Childrens Washable Paint
- Art Paper or Canvas
- Clean Little Piggys (Feet)
- Colored Ink Pad
- Step 2) Put washable paint on the bottom of feet and have them place them in V Form on Paper/Canvas
- Step 3) Pencil in “L” “O” and “E” around the V
- Step 4) Paint in Letters
- Step 5) Let it dry
- Step 6) Dab your sponge in the colored ink to make back drop pattern. Circles, Hearts, whatever you prefer!
- Step 7) Dab around your “Love”
- Step 8) Let it dry completely and Frame!
Tip: You could also do this on a T-shirt!
THANKS so much Clipper Dana for this ADORABLE idea!