Chicken Crescent Wraps
- 1 lb diced chicken
- 2 containers cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 cans crescent rolls ( (I use garlic butter ones)
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Cook chicken (I season with garlic salt and onion salt)
- Mix softened cream cheese, both cans of soup, hot chicken, and 1 stick melted butter in bowl.
- Put spoonful of chicken mixture onto crescent roll (I did half triangles and half squares) fold edges up and pinch edges until sealed.
- Cook at 375 Degrees for 12-15 min.