Micki’s Cheesy Potatoes
Think you have tried the best Cheesy Potatoes out there? Think again! This is my personal recipe I have put together over the last few years to get everything JUST PERFECT! It is essential you do not alter anything in the recipe. This is a double batch for our get together’s, if you want a smaller amount, you can split everything in half. Use the Ore Ida O’Brien with the peppers and onions (My hubby and son who do not like onions or peppers even love them) and very important to use the Campbells brand for the soups. Makes for the PERFECT consistency. Please make sure to bookmark this page, and come back and visit us after you make these delicious cheesy’s and let us know your thoughts!
- 2 Bags Ore Ida O’Brien Potatoes with Onions and Peppers (28 ounce bags)
- 2 Can Campbell’s Cream of Potato (10.75 ounce)
- 2 Can Campbell’s Cream of Celery (10.75 ounce)
- 1 Can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese (10.75 ounce)
- 3/4 Container Sour Cream (16 ounces)
- 1 Package Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese (16 ounce)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Mix all 5 Cans of Soup, Sour Cream, and Shredded Cheese well. Add Potatoes and continue mixing.
- Use (2) 9×13 rectangular glass dishes and and separate potato mixture between both pans. I recommend spraying them with Pam.
- Cover with aluminum foil (shiny side in) Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil, Stir, and reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake uncovered for an additional 60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.