Cheeseburger Potato Casserole
1 lb. hamburger
3-4 medium sized potatoes
8 oz. cheese
2 to 2 1/2 cups warm milk
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Peel & slice potatoes and layer in 13×9 pan
- Brown hamburger and remove from pan. Leave the good stuff and drippings in the bottom!
- In pan with drippings, melt butter & add flour (creating a roux)
- Slowly add warm milk and stir with whisk until all combined
- Slowly combine your cheese with the white sauce, once combined add hamburger.
- Pour over sliced potatoes and Bake for 60 minutes.
THANK YOU So much Clipper Cheryl Hall for this simple and easy recipe!