Jones Dog Treats RECALLED for Possible Salmonella
(FDA Recall Information Form can be found HERE)
Jones Natural Chews Co of Rockford, IL is recalling boxes of Woofers (beef patties). Jones products are sold at many locations Nationwide including Petsmart, Fleet Farm, and many other Pet Stores.
The Jones Natural Chews Woofers were distributed in AZ, CA, CO, PA, VA, and WI. They were shipped to distributors and retailers between November 1, 2012 and November 12, 2012 where they were available for purchase.
Consumers who have purchased any of these woofers are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-877-481-2663, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Central Standard Time.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now!
Fact: Nearly half of those who die from heart attacks each year never showed prior symptoms of heart disease. Right now, millions of people over age 40 are suffering from heart disease and do not even know it.
Dr. Crandall and Newsmaxhealth.com have created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your heart attack risk factors. When you take the Simple Heart Test — it takes just 2 minutes to complete — you’ll discover:
✔ Where you score on our unique heart disease risk scale
✔ Which of your lifestyle habits really protect your heart
✔ The true role your height and weight play in heart attack risk
✔ Plus much more!
Thank you loyal fan Hannah for sharing your Target Trip with us!
Here is her breakdown:
5 boxes of cereal, 4 38oz Heinz Ketchup, 1 bag Alexia onion rings, 1 bag Alexia house cut fries, and Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Total OOP $5.88, plus I got back a $5 giftcard! Savings of $35.29!
Here are possible coupons used:
$1/1 off two Alexia frozen side dishes (Target coupon)
$1/1 Alexia potato product (Facebook coupon)
Use (1) $2.00 off Heinz Ketchup Target Printable (NLA)
$2.00 off TWO Pantene Products
$0.75 off Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal
SAVE $1.00 when you buy ONE BOX Peanut Butter Toast Crunch cereal (NLA)
Cereal was on sale for $2.50 each, (buy 5 get a $5GC back). Had (4) $1.25 Q’s for the PB toast crunch, (1) .75 Q for the Medley crunch, and (1) $1 off of 3 General Mills Cereal Target Q, Ketchup on sale for $1.99 and had (4) $2off Target Q’s, Alexia fries and onion rings I had (2) $2.50 Q’s (NLA) and (1) $1 off of 2 Alexia items Target coupon, and the Pantene I used (1) BOGO free and a $3 off Q (BOGO took off $4.99)
Did you just realize today is Valentine’s Day? And are currently scrambling to find the perfect item that doesn’t look last minute?! We have your answer and you will look like you have been planning this for longer then 5 minutes!
(**Feel free to share this with anyone who may need a hint)
Purchase any Same Day item over $10.00 between 01/08/2013 and 02/14/2013, and you will receive a promotional email for a Bonus 11×14 Single Image Same Day Poster from Walmart.com. Go to website provided in the email by 04/30/2013. Enter the 16-digit code on your trial offer. If you do not already have a Walmart.com photo account, you will be asked to create one so you can be credited for your Bonus Poster. Your redeemed credit will be applied to an online purchase of a bonus 11×14 Single Image Same Day Poster available for pick-up at your local Walmart store. Each trial offer code can only be used once, and must be redeemed prior to the offer expiration deadline of 04/30/2013. This offer does not apply to any other posters. If you have any questions, please contact Walmart.com Customer Service at email@example.com.
Bottle Cap Coupon Board
(This is what I have hanging in my kitchen to keep coupons organized for shopping trips. It’s a twin of one on the other side of the wall, which holds bills awaiting payment)
You will need:
- Magnetic whiteboard (about $10 at Walmart)
- Way to hang the board (I used two Hercules Hooks, but you might want to use something more stable because the magnets will pull the board away from the wall when you try to lift them)
- Two packages of magnetic clips (about $2 ea at walmart)
- Package of craft bottlecaps, make sure they are the flat-backed ones(varies…$2-5/dozen at Hobby Lobby)
- Glue (I use one of those purple-to-clear glue sticks because they dry quickly without a mess)
- Package of 1″ epoxy stickers (about $3/dozen at Hobby Lobby)
- 1″ round hole punch (I got mine at Hobby Lobby for around $7, but they might be cheaper elsewhere…mine was worth the investment because I also make jewelry and hair bows like this)
- Hot-glue gun with sticks
- Color printer and at least one sheet of paper
- Start out by choosing a location for your board and hanging it. As I said earlier, the magnets will pull the board away from the wall a little, so make it as stable as you need it to be. Since the clips will angle the labels downward, you might want the board a little above eye level.
- Copy and paste the logos from the stores you normally go to onto a blank Word document. Resize them so they are tiny (about half an inch wide) and print them out. You might have some trial and error trying to get them small enough. Keep them all in a row along the margin so they’ll be easy to punch.
- Center the hole punch over each logo and punch them out. Use the glue to attach them to the front of each decorative bottlecap. LET THEM DRY. It’s tempting to do the whole thing quickly, but if you don’t let the glue dry the epoxy caps won’t attach right!
- When all of the logos have been glued into the bottlecaps, carefully place the epoxy caps over each and press firmly to get any air bubbles out.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the bottlecaps to the clips. Don’t be stingy with the glue, because these will be under stress as you clip and unclip things. I attached mine and then went back over them until the entire tab was covered.
Place the clips and use to plan out your shopping trips! This way you can just grab your coupons and go.
Sign up for TripIt and organize all your travel plans!
▲ Click on Banner above to get started! ▲
★ Put some DAWN in your Shower ★
If you coupon, chances are you have a GOOD stockpile of Dawn Dish Detergent since this coupon usually comes out Monthly in the P&G Inserts!
You can usually grab the little bottles (9 oz.) at CVS with a sale anywhere between $0.25 and $0.50. Once you have used most of the detergent washing your dishes, DO NOT THROW that bottle out! Fill it up with some hot water and shake well, and put it in your shower. Every few days when you are in the shower, squirt some around on the walls and wipe them down. It work GREAT, Smells delightful, and keeps you from having to use those caustic shower cleaners!
Fisher-Price Recalls to Inspect Rock ‘N Play Infant Sleepers Due to Risk of Exposure to Mold
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should immediately inspect this product and stop using it if mold is found. Units currently in retail stores are not included in this recall to inspect. For all the details go to Fisher Price Infant Sleeper Recall on the CPS Government Site.
Remedy: Consumers should immediately check for mold under the removable seat cushion. Dark brown, gray or black spots can indicate the presence of mold. If mold is found, consumers should immediately stop using the product. Consumers can contact Fisher-Price for cleaning instructions or further assistance. Cleaning and care instructions can also be found at www.service.mattel.com or by contacting the firm.
Consumer Contact: Fisher-Price; at (800) 432-5437, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at www.service.mattel.com for more information.