Using a store bought mix you have a simple & easy breakfast that comes together in minutes or make ahead & pull a few out for quick meals on the go! You can pin this for later HERE
What you need:
- Pancake Mix & ingredients required to prepare
- Add in toppings (blueberries, mini chocolate chips, cooked sausage, etc.)
- Syrup for dipping
- Mini Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare Pancake mix according the package directions.
- Thoroughly coat the muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Pour pancake batter into prepared tin, filling each 2/3 full.
- Top with desired add ins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
- Allow to rest in pan for a few minutes and remove.
- Serve with syrup for dipping.
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Here are a few suggestions: