WHAT?!? Target is getting rid of Cartwheel?
Target Shoppers are in a PANIC… Target is getting rid of cartwheel? Target is getting rid of cartwheel? WHAT?!? Target is getting rid of cartwheel?
No Folks, Target IS NOT getting rid of our FAVORITE savings app! BREATHE! DO NOT go deleting your favorite money savings app! The cartwheel we know and love is here to stay!
On Wednesday, July 19th, Target sent an email and notice on the app (photo below) to the participating members of the Target Cartwheel Perks Reward Program. Members were informed effective August 27th, 2017 they will no longer be able to earn points, but will be able to redeem them through September 27th, 2017.
The Cartwheel Perks perks loyalty program was only available as a trial in select markets. The cities it was available in were Denver, Houston, San Diego, St. Louis and Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
Our FAVORITE Target Deal Scenarios this week:
- Dole Fruit Bowls $1.30 (4-Pack)
- Giovanni Rana Pasta & Pesto Just 99¢ each!
- Mtn Dew Kickstart 16 oz 74¢!
- Lance Sandwich Crackers $1.64 – thru 8/9
- Snyders of Hanover Variety Pack 37¢ per snack – thru 8/9
- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels $2 – thru 8/9
- Keebler Fudge Stripe Limited Edition Cookies $1.59
- Kellogg’s Cereal $1.39
- Save on Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes
- Old El Paso Taco Shells $1!
- FREE + Money Maker Crest Kid’s Toothpaste!
- Aquafresh Toothpaste 25¢!
- Tone Body Wash $1.39 each!
- Stock up on Bounce & Downy
- Puffs Tissues 24¢!
Reminder: If you use your Target REDcard you will receive an additional 5% off your order and FREE Shipping!
Not a Target REDcard Holder? You can become one now with just a few simple steps! It is convenient and you can connect it right to your debit card.
Apply for the Target REDcard and receive 5% OFF Today and Everyday, FREE Shipping on Target Online and +EXTRA DAYS for Returns.
- Enjoy the convenience of online card management on your computer or mobile device.
- Credit: Check balance, make payments, review statements.
- Debit: View transactions and manage your PIN.
Have you ever wondered why we love the Target REDcard program? If you’re already enrolled, then you know how amazing it is! If not, keep reading!
With the Target REDcard you can get the Target REDcard Debit OR the Target REDcard Credit. Each has the same perks, you will receive 5% off today and everyday on every single purchase you make in-store or online. You will receive FREE shipping on ALL orders you place online (no minimum required and no promo code needed!). You will also get an extra 30 days for your returns, whether you made them in-store or online!
Target REDcard has two different ways to pay. You can apply as the Target REDcard Debit Card, which is automatically linked to your personal checking account and the funds are pulled directly from there for payment as it acts like a check. Yes, it’s safe and yes, we love it! If you don’t want to have a credit card, don’t worry!
They also have the Target REDcard Credit Card. Again, you receive the same perks we told you about above but is a credit card and is not linked to your checking account. You will receive a statement in the mail monthly to pay your balances.
For more information and details on the program, GO HERE