Black Olive Penguins
- 1 Can jumbo pitted black olives
- 1 Can medium pitted black olives
- 1 Bag whole carrots, peeled
- 1 Container softened cream cheese
- Slice a carrot giving you circles to use for the base
- Cut a small triangle out of each carrot circle (save triangles)
- Cut the tips off of your triangle carrot cut outs to use for the penguins nose
- Carefully cut your jumbo olives from top to bottom on one side
- Using a butter knife, fill your sliced jumbo olives with cream cheese being careful not to tear them
- Assemble your penguin!
* Place carrot circle with removed triangle part facing forward
*On top of that put a filled jumbo olive (cut should be up and down)
*Then top with medium olive (cross side toward the front)
*Place a toothpick from the top down in the center of your penguin to hold it all together
- Insert small carrot tips into the cross on the medium olive for your penguins nose
- Arrange on a platter for a healthy holiday treat!
For a cute display, arrange penguins around a Veggie Christmas Tree!