4 Ingredient Beer Bread
You will never use an expensive mix again once you try this fast, easy and delicious homemade version.
- 3 c. Self Rising Flour
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 1 – 12 oz. Beer (Room temp. is Best) – Any Flavor, Brand or Style
- 1 Stick Butter – Melted
- Stir to combine the flour and sugar in a mixing bowl
- Pour in beer into flour/sugar mixture and stir just until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX; it will be thick
- Put batter into a greased loaf pan leaving uneven.
- Pour melted butter over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and rest 10 minutes. Invert from pan and allow to cool 30 minutes. Slice and serve warm.